Amazon

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

**REVIEW** Jergens products!

Hey Everyone! 

It is product review time here at BoB's Beautiful DIY Life!

And..

I LOVE SAMPLES!

I absolutely love trying new products and my budget friendly personality loves trying them for free! There are two samples that I have been absolutely loving since I first received them..

I will definitely be purchasing the full size versions of these products because I think they are AMAZING!

The first product is the Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream!
         
I absolutely love this product! It is so unbelievably moisturizing and leaves my skin with a pretty glow.  I have just been using this as a facial moisturizer and it does not make my skin oily at all.  I tend to have normal to dry skin and this cream is perfect for tackling any dry areas that may be on my face.  Also, my sample was for all light skin tones, but this doesn't have any sort of coverage, so I think any shade would work for anyone.  Overall, this cream just makes my skin feel better and more beautiful! And.. it smells great too! So if you're looking for a great moisturizer, look no further than the Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream! 




This product is great! My sample is for fair to medium skin tones and I think it was perfect for my light skin tone! This has UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection, so it is a great way to protect your skin from the sun.  I loved how much better my skin looked after a few days of using this product.  It gave my skin a freshly tanned look without making my body look too light.  I was able to bring the product down into my neck area to ensure that my face matched my neck and chest.  However, I would recommend purchasing one of the Jergens moisturizers that is for the body if you were going to continuously use this product.  But, with the size of my sample, unevenness was not at all a problem for me.  I loved this facial moisturizer so much that I would not think twice about purchasing the full size of the body moisturizers.  I love the sun kissed glow without the harmful effects of the sun!    


Great job Jergens! 
 
Hope ya'll have a fantastic day! 

Happy reading! 

XOXO..

Mama BoB :D


            

No comments:

Post a Comment