Amazon

Monday, July 14, 2014

DEAL: Lip Monthly!

Hello everyone!

Things have been super busy, so I apologize for a lack of posts over these last couple weeks! However, I ran across a deal that I just could not WAIT to share with all of you!

As you all are probably finding out, I. Love. A. Good. Deal!! And of course, I love makeup!

So I wanted to share this...

Lip Monthly is an awesome new subscription service that sends you lip products such as lipgloss, lipstick, lip liner, lip balm and more all for $10/month. But here's the deal - they have a special promotion right now where you can get your 1st box for only $5.99! Just use code "SUMMERLIPS" when you checkout!  It's super cheap and it's a great way to keep your lips looking great with new styles each month! You can go here to check out this great deal! 

I recently purchased my first Lip Monthly box for nearly 50% off and while I am waiting to receive that box, the company e-mailed me a link so that I could share this great deal with friends.

I have heard/read several good reviews of the Lip Monthly boxes and am absolutely excited to receive my first box in the mail! I will be sure to post a review when I receive my box!

In the mean time, don't forget to check Lip Monthly out and get your first box for nearly half off!

Give me a shout out if you have already received a LIP MONTHLY box! I'd love to hear your reviews!

Hope ya'll had a great Fourth! Have a good one!

Happy reading! 

XOXO..

Mama BoB :D

No comments:

Post a Comment