Amazon

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Coffee.. Good for the Soul.. Good for the Skin!

Today, let's talk about coffee.

I, personally, love coffee.  I love to drink it, mostly, but I also love the benefits it has for my skin.

             Truth is, I've always been a budget focused kind of girl.  So when I find something that makes me look and feel more beautiful and it doesn't cost me any extra, I get SUPER excited!

Turns out, coffee does just that.

Coffee grounds are great for exfoliating your skin!   Another added bonus is that the caffeine in the grounds actually helps to improve the look of cellulite.  Who doesn't want smooth skin without any cellulite? I do! I do! I do!

If you're like me and love smooth skin, the next time you take a shower, grab some coffee grounds, (I use mine from the pot after my morning coffee is done brewing) and gently rub the grounds all over your skin.  Once you're covered in coffee, simply rinse the mess away.
**If the plain grounds are too harsh for your skin, try adding some oil to the grounds before application. 
****I wouldn't recommend using plain grounds on the face, OUCH!

Repeat this process a couple times a week and you should start to notice a difference in the overall appearance of your skin.  
**To kick cellulite, I rub it on my problem areas (my thighs) and leave if for a few minutes before rinsing.

Who knew that you could exfoliate your skin for such a little amount of money?
That's why I LOVE coffee!

Hope ya'll have a fantastic day! 

Happy reading! 

XOXO..

Mama BoB :D



No comments:

Post a Comment